Horizons provides a platform for predicting and forecasting future events based off current intelligence. A community of users can review key pieces of information then make forecasts and map outcomes in the future. Improving the accuracy of forecasts is the ability to use a crowd effect along with our custom forecasting processes.
Horizons is a web application based on the Delphi method and is used to estimate the likelihood and outcome of future events. In the Horizons platform, participants can exchange views through a series of iterative questionnaires, with the goal of coming to a group consensus. A participant can provide multiple estimates and submit views with anonymity to minimise personal bias, allowing free expression of opinions and encouraging open critique. Once a forecast is finalised, results are aggregated via a PDF summary report.
Create forecasts for your analysis
- Use human knowledge and expertise to consider the likelihood of outcomes
- Contribute and analyse evidence towards an outcome
Crowdsource based means of forecasting the future
- Use crowds to make more accurate predictions than single experts
- Add multiple estimates based on evidence and discussion
Generate forecast reports
- Review participants' comments and estimates to reach an outcome
Backed by AI capabilities
- Cloud based storage system
- Sort and file forecasts accordingly