Source solves the problem of the disjointed and time-consuming process of online intelligence gathering by automating the process of information collection and analysis by setting recurring searches of the internet based on user defined search terms of interest. As many online search engines are highly filtered and ranked, this allows users to view information necessary to their research.
Offers automated intelligence scanning tool for open source information. Source scans a wide variety of online sources including latest news, search engines, scientific journals, and social media.
Use to detect emerging and re-emerging trends, monitor relevant news articles and analyse open source intelligence on important topics across multiple countries.
Provides a highly diverse set of filtered and unfiltered sources for gathering intelligence.
Keep up to date with the latest trends and intelligence
- Features an automated, personalised daily newsfeed based on your interests
- Search across a range of partnered sites including Google, Bing and Yandex
- Explore scientific journals and social media feeds and create targeted
Analyse open source intelligence on important topics across multiple countries
- Support for searching and translating across multiple languages
- Source provides key metrics for smooth operation of intelligence gathering allowing a better understanding of activity
Archive reports, searches and articles for analysis
- Comprehensive information repository of millions of articles
- Create searches and archive thousands of web articles
- Collate issues, reports and projects in dedicated folders
Create your own email brief/newsletter
- Daily reports and briefs for yourself and your team